Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CTU_FSUNOLE

H1Z1 King of the Hill

17 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, CTU_FSUNOLE said:

Played 2 matches last night. First match finished 59th and second match finished 5th.

Stop hiding and go out and play the game. Any Top 10 without  AT LEAST 5 kills is absolute WEAK sauce.

GG WP no RE.

14 minutes ago, CTU_BigSexy said:

Stop hiding and go out and play the game. Any Top 10 without  AT LEAST 5 kills is absolute WEAK sauce.

GG WP no RE.

Game is about strategy & being the last man standing. It is not about getting the most kills! If you want the most kills, go play COD 4 or CSGO! Thank You!

johnniefc1 likes this

22 hours ago, CTU_FSUNOLE said:

Game is about strategy & being the last man standing. It is not about getting the most kills! If you want the most kills, go play COD 4 or CSGO! Thank You!

The game isn't about hiding in a building and coming out when there is one man left.

You're just scared.

38 minutes ago, CTU_BigSexy said:

The game isn't about hiding in a building and coming out when there is one man left.

You're just scared.

Ain't scared! Been out plenty. Use your brain & come up with a strategy to win the game! That is what I am trying to do. Whatever works!

3 hours ago, CTU_FSUNOLE said:

Ain't scared! Been out plenty. Use your brain & come up with a strategy to win the game! That is what I am trying to do. Whatever works!

Yeah! (play warframe with me=(

Anybody can hide.

21 hours ago, CTU_BigSexy said:

Anybody can hide.

Listen up Buttercup! I am en route to world domination something that you will never achieve. So don't be jealous but be glad you know someone of greatness like me!

Listen up Buttercup! I am en route to world domination something that you will never achieve. So don't be jealous but be glad you know someone of greatness like me!

I've already acheived it.

And you know what, I should take it easy on you. I'm glad you're playing something other than that god awful junk game Ark.

On 12/9/2016 at 7:45 PM, CTU_BigSexy said:

I've already acheived it.

And you know what, I should take it easy on you. I'm glad you're playing something other than that god awful junk game Ark.

Don't hold back Buttercup! You just like running your mouth!