Followers 0
Dr.Cherno

Banned?

6 posts in this topic

Server: CTU Arma 3 wasteland altis

Time: 10/4/2016

In Game Name: Dr.Cherno

Listed Reason for the Ban: Trolling? 

Explantion/comments: I am not sure how or when I trolled? Since I was banned when I was offline. I know we have been accused of cheating a lot but that isn't true. I have video proof of some of your other players actually trolling. While you certainly do not owe me an explanation of why I was banned. I am a little curious considering the guys always on Opfor troll in chat and in game. Either way it has been a fun 1 1/2 years and I look forward to continuing to play with all my Arma buddies I met on CTU elsewhere. As for Roadkill, Atremus, and AV8R. It would do you guys a whole lot of good to put on your big boy pants and stop crying hacks and troll everytime someone bests you. Believe it or not the AI in this game are pretty easy to beat if you cant handle player combat then find a non PVP server. 

I have heard that the CTU wasteland server will be going away soon anyway which is a little unfortunate but, you need to make way for more popular games.

Here is the video of us dumpstering you salty kids I think I had more kills then all your whole team and it was all legit. Also I didn't use vehicles.

While I know we have bumped heads in the past (as shown in this video... Nice putting me right at the beginning btw), but i do actually enjoy your competition, it actually forces me to think and strategise, the way this game is meant to be played. It also motivates me to go out and do the money missions (which i believe they should make a harder one), to make my money back. Just like today, you guys cost me ~700K. I know that we scream "troll" a lot, (i haven't seen "hacker" pop up), but the real fact of the matter is that you're just a good player, and we are used to stomping newbies that just join the server. So, yeah... I'll be the first to admit.

I can certainly appreciate your tenacity. Our team just works well together. We all have 800+ hours. We have all played with mil-sim groups (the ones that take this game way to serious) and we all enjoy having fun. One of us getting called a troll or hacker just puts a big smile on our face. We enjoy the competition.

Secret. We use the Command Menu's to spot out targets. It requires that the squad lead be looking at the target when he gives an engage command. It will also only show for the squad leaders team and not the squad leader himself. I believe it is disabled on 70% of servers but there are a handful that don't have it disabled so we make use of it whenever we can. 

Mommy and Daddy always told me I could be a doctor I bet they are proud of me now.