- GRIEFING IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE
- HACKING/CHEATING IS CONSIDERED A BANNABLE OFFENSE! IF CAUGHT BY OUR AUTOMATED SOFTWARE YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SERVER AND WILL BE REPORTED TO STUDIO WILDCARD’S GLOBAL BANLIST.TXT FILE. TO REPEAL A BAN YOU CAN GO HERE.
- NO RACISM, SEXUAL CONTENT, OR GRAPHICAL INSULTS
- NO BASING ON SPAWN POINTS
- NO ARTIFACT CAVE BLOCKING/BUILDING*
- NO BLOCKING ACCESS TO RESOURCES*
- NO BUILDING IN THE VOLCANO ON THEISLAND MAP, BUILD ON THE RIM FOR MINING
- PASSIVE DINO KILLING IS ALLOWED, BUT FROWNED UPON ON PVP SERVERS
- KEEP FOUL LANGUAGE TO A MINIMUM
*Blocking is considered where you’re the only tribe/person to have access to a whole entire area. Blocking access to players by putting up gates or high range turrets to prevent players from farming the materials they need is considered a type of grief. Please create a pathway for players to get access to resources they need.
- When a player creates a negative impact towards CTU Clan’s growth it is considered a grief offense towards the server and will result in a permanent ban on the CTU Clan..
- Do NOT go to spawnpoints and camp players! Give other people a chance to get established on the server. Going up and down the beach on a rex destroying starter houses/bases is an example of player griefing.
- Show respect in global chat as much as possible!
- KOS is allowed, but expect repercussions if you kill the wrong person from a tribe bigger than yours.
There is only one admin & owner of the server, FSU_Nole and it’s intended to be kept this way to ensure only one person is responsible for all admin actions. The admin is not responsible for lost items/gear on the Ark Servers. If you believe you have lost your gear due to a non player related issue it is out of the admin’s control, at least until the developers include more admin tools to help us monitor & control our ark servers. Everyone keep in mind Ark is still in Alpha Testing, devs are consistently adding new things into the game every week so expect several silly yet annoying bugs to happen during our experience on this server.
NOTICE: Do NOT put more than 250 levels into a single stat. If you do, your stat will reset upon death.